Click on the catalogue to view!
Some minis in the last auction
Bidding has now started for auction 2, see auction details!
Please note you must be a member of the Mini Bottle Club to participate in the auctions.
AUCTION RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Bidding by post or e-mail will be accepted.
2. All bids must be made in pounds (£) Sterling.
3. There is no limit to the number of items that can be bid on.
4. No bids will be accepted after the closing date.
5. No responsibility will be accepted for bids lost in the post.
6. In the event of a tied bid, the earliest bid received will be deemed to be the winning bid.
7. Winning bidders will be notified as soon as possible after the closing date.
8. The identity of bidders will remain confidential at all times.
1. All lots will have a minimum bid of £2.
2. Sellers have the right to apply a reserve on any item for auction.
3. Bidding increments will rise as follows:
£1 between £2 and £20.
£2 over £20.
4. Any bid not at an increment as detailed in rule 3 will be rounded down to the next lowest increment.
5. The winning bid will be the highest bid as at the closing date, and will be one increment above the under-bidder.
1. Payment can be made in sterling, sterling cheque, postal order or PayPal.
2. Payment must be made within 14 days of notification of winning bid.
3. Failure to pay within the allotted 14 days will result in a penalty of £5 to cover costs. If payment is not received within a further 7 days, then the lots will be offered to the under-bidder, and the defaulter will be excluded from future auctions.
4. An auction premium of no more than 15% will be deducted from the sale price of each sold item.
1. Postage and packing charges will be added to the winning bid prices.
2. Overseas postage will be charged at airmail rate unless the winning bidder requests an alternative. In some instances in may be necessary to use a courier service.
3. Lost or damaged packages are not the responsibility of the auctioneer.
4. Please note: Some items may be commercially available at some locations.
The Mini Bottle Club (MBC) is not responsible for content of any other websites that are inked to, from this website. The inclusion of a link to an external website from theminibottleclub.uk should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site's owners (or their products).
Copyright © 2019 The Mini Bottle Club
Website Designed by Ben Woodward